So I went to my new OB-GYN today to discuss me not getting pregnant yet. I wasn't real thrilled with the doctor I saw - the practice has about 6 doctors, 2 physicians assistants and a midwife. He basically told me that it's pretty unlikely that I have any fertility problem since I was able to get pregnant back in June, he was pretty skeptical that the + pregnancy test in Sept was really +, he's thinking it was false positive. So the plan is to continue trying to get pregnant and if I have any further chemical pregnancies, testing will commence. He did say that using some home ovulation predictions tests would probably be a good idea - to pinpoint ovulation and increase the chances of me getting pregnant. So we shall see. This whole thing is making me very inpatient and short with others. Sorry if you're on the receiving end of that!
2013 Recap
12 years ago








0 comments:
Post a Comment