I have an ultrasound this Thursday at 8:30 am to check viability of the pregnancy and to see how far along I am. I'm feeling down today because I woke up to a dreary, rainy winter day. That's why I hate this time of year. I'm actually thinking about showering soon and laying down for a few hours before I have to get ready for work. I have lots to do tomorrow, so I need to rest today! It's still kinda hard to let myself get all out excited about this pregnancy until I'm sure it's progressing as it should be. According to my calculations, I'm 4 weeks and 5 days pregnant today. Our families still have NO clue!
2013 Recap
12 years ago








1 comments:
ew. winter does have a bad effect on the mood, doesn't it? I just tell myself, "ah, well at least I WOKE up."
I feel privaleged for being one of the first to find out!!!
Post a Comment