Monday, February 25, 2008

Weekend Fun

This past weekend went by WAY too fast! Saturday, Andy and I spent a few hours shopping and had lunch out. We went to BJ's (think along the lines of Sam's Club, but minus the evil Wal-Mart connection) and spent more than we had expected to! We had a nice lunch out at Cheeburger, Cheeburger, a 50's style hamburger place where I enjoyed a vegetarian burger - yum! Then we just basically relaxed the rest of the day. It was much overdue for me after the busyness at work the past few days (er, weeks!).

Sunday, I went to 9:30 mass. Felt kinda dizzy and short of breath every time we had to stand up. Ahhh, the joys of pregnancy. I stopped at Pet Smart and got some things for the dogs afterward. We just hung out Sunday afternoon, took a walk and then Andy made delicious vegetable soup with garlic bread for supper! We went to bed fairly early - we're getting o-l-d!

Now it's Monday again and I have to go back to work at 3 pm today. I'm not looking forward to it. We can only hope it's not as hectic today as it has been the past few weeks. I'm not holding my breath though!

Have a great week!!!!

0 comments: