I'm really ready for spring to get here, for the flowers to start blooming and for the weather to stay nice and warm! Today is giving us a preview of what is soon (hopefully) to come.
A few interesting and exciting happenings in the Brown household......I was asked to be Anthony's Godmother. I was very honored. His baptism will be May 4th at St. Francis in Clearfield.
I've been feeling baby Sophia moving a lot more lately. I can even see my belly moving now when she kicks! I'm excited to see her again on ultrasound on April 28th.
I'm off for two days and went today and got a manicure and a pedicure. My first pedicure EVER - the lady who did it was amazed that I'm 31 and have never had a pedicure. My toes are so pretty now!
Well, it's really time to start cleaning this house now. I hope everyone has a good week. Tomorrow, I'll be 23 weeks pregnant!!! I can't believe it. It seems just like yesterday that I just found out.
2013 Recap
12 years ago








3 comments:
You would think your pregnancy would drag, but it really does go by pretty fast (except for the last 4-6 weeks when you don't get much sleep because you're uncomfortable and getting up every couple of hours to pee!!) I had to warn you :)
Pedicures are so great! I haven't had one in about a year, but I'm going to go right before Anthony's baptism.
I'm guessing you have today off, so enjoy it. Have a good day!
It goes by insanely fast. I can't believe that Anthony has been here for two weeks already.
Sophia is probably excited to be born and wants to see her little new baby cousin Anthony... Imagine how cute that is going to be when they play together when they are a little older...
Now those will be Kodak moments...
Post a Comment