We found out today that the baby is head down, which means I don't have to have a c-section. The doctor did an ultrasound at the office and we could see her head down.
So now we wait............
2013 Recap
12 years ago
We found out today that the baby is head down, which means I don't have to have a c-section. The doctor did an ultrasound at the office and we could see her head down.
So now we wait............
at 1:44 PM








3 comments:
She will be here before you know it. Just a few weeks. You better get that bag packed girlfriend. You could go early...
Yes, make sure your bags are packed! Also, make sure you take a newborn outfit for Sophia to wear home. I took a 0-3 month and Anthony was swimming in it!
Can't wait to see her! I'm glad she did a flip for you. Sounds like she's getting ready!
Post a Comment