Monday, July 21, 2008

39 week appt.

I woke up this morning with what I thought was leaking amniotic fluid. I called the dr.'s office and it ended up I had an appt. at 11:45 today that I didn't know about. The dr. said it was most likely not amniotic fluid and he did an internal exam and said I'm "about" 2 cm dilated and still 80% effaced. *sigh* not much more progress that way. He then asked if I'd like to have my membranes stripped to get things going. I agreed. So far nothing.

Please say a little prayer that baby Sophia will decide to come soon!!!

5 comments:

busrolls said...

Just relax.....Little Sophia will be here before you know it. We love you guys and can't wait to meet her and Anthony! You guys will make the best parents.

Anonymous said...

Countdown 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1
Come on Sophie Gammie and Pappy are waiting for you....
XXXXXOOOOO

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! Can't wait to see you and Sophia on Friday!!!

Anonymous said...

where are the pictures?

AuntBoo said...

Can't wait to see the pics of Baby Sophia! What a lovely family you have!