Just two weeks ago, when this picture was taken, I had no idea how a little baby could steal my heart and totally wrap me around her little finger. Now, I know what people mean when they say you fall in love at first sight. I would give anything to keep Sophia safe and get happy tears in my eyes just thinking about her. We are so blessed to have her in our lives!
Just 5 days before having Sophia (37 weeks, 1 day)
Tiny foot!
Roses from my mom and Jessica
Daddy and his baby girl
Just one of the many funny faces of Sophia Elizabeth
Photo shoot for birth announcement
So in love!!!
Aunt Jessica meets her niece for the first time!
Precious baby
Keep checking back!!! I'll post new pictures as often as I can!








5 comments:
The last picture of her with the little dress is adorable. She is so cute. Can't wait to see her in two weeks. I really enjoyed watching her while you and Jess went and ran errands. Very good baby. See your momma knows what she is talking about. I said once you have her you will instantly fall in love and forget all about the labor and delivery... lol...
She's sooo cute!!!! Sara, Andy looks so natural being a daddy and you look so natural being a mommy! I am so happy that you guys have a beautiful baby girl. Thanks for this site. I am always checking for updates. I have something for you guys!
That pink dress is adorable!
She is beautiful. Such cute pictures. I can't wait to see her and Anthony when they are toddlers together. Love ya Mammie
We need to see more pics of baby Sophia. You will have to post some new ones. Give her hugs and kisses from Gammie and Pappy please...
Post a Comment