That was really cute! I love the cute little noises and smiles she makes when she's sleeping. Anthony does that too. I just wonder what they're dreaming about :-)
Before you were conceived, I wanted you
Before you were born, I loved you
Before you were here an hour, I would die for you
This is the miracle of love.
~Sophia Elizabeth Brown, 7/22/08 - The day an angel came into our lives.
The cleaning and scrubbing will wait till tomorrow, for children grow up, we've learned to our sorrow. So quiet down, cobwebs, dust go to sleep. I'm rocking my baby, and babies don't keep.
5 comments:
Too freaking cute. She looks comfortable. If it works then good for you. XXOO for Sophia...
she's really cute, she has a ton of hair still. Anthony lost a lot, but it is growing back now.
That was really cute! I love the cute little noises and smiles she makes when she's sleeping. Anthony does that too. I just wonder what they're dreaming about :-)
Oh, she is such a doll baby! It looked like she was smiling. Can't wait to see her in September.
OOOOH, how sweet!!! Can't wait to meet her as well. I love these youtube videos. I think they are wonderful. Thanks for sharing them with us!!!
Post a Comment