Before you were conceived, I wanted you
Before you were born, I loved you
Before you were here an hour, I would die for you
This is the miracle of love.
~Sophia Elizabeth Brown, 7/22/08 - The day an angel came into our lives.
The cleaning and scrubbing will wait till tomorrow, for children grow up, we've learned to our sorrow. So quiet down, cobwebs, dust go to sleep. I'm rocking my baby, and babies don't keep.
5 comments:
Too cute. What a little angel...
That is Gammie that made the previous angel remark. I was outside on my laptop and the sun prevented me from seeing where to type. Sorry
that's it. I'm coming down before school starts to see her.
Yay - I can't wait to see Aunt Jess!!! Bring Uncle Jimmy with you this time!
The boppy pillow is the best investment ever. That's why we made sure you got it. I'm glad you love it!
Post a Comment