Tuesday, October 28, 2008

It's getting cold!

Today was a miserable cold, windy day! Sophia's been stuffy the past two days. I stopped after my training this evening and got her some saline drops and Baby Rub by Vicks. Poor little thing. She's been coughing too - mainly because of post nasal drip I think. She hasn't had a fever, so that's good news!

Not much new going on with us. Sophia and I went to my parents overnight on Saturday for a little get-away. Andy and the dogs stayed home and watched football. We need some excitement! I'm looking forward to the holidays coming up and being with family.

It's too late to try and post any pictures now, but I promise to try and get some on in the next few days.

Well, maybe we can do just one......

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The little precious angel. Hope she feels better. We enjoyed having both of you here. The dinner at Jess and Jimmy's house was delicious... We will have to do that again next year since you don't come here for Thanksgiving...