Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pictures!

Our camera is still away being fixed. I was able to borrow my mom's camera to capture some pictures when my dad was down this past week. Enjoy!

In her sundress from Marilynn, Joe and kids


Halloween t-shirt from Aunt Joyce and Uncle Buddy


So cute!


Our adorable pumpkin!


Pappy and Sophia


Relaxing


In her robe

5 comments:

busrolls said...

How sweet is she! You 2 have such an adorable baby girl, it is so unreal. She's getting bigger by the day. Glad daddy and Sophia had a wonderful outing together. We love ya and can't wait to see you guys again. Pappy is just in his glory with his baby.

DeAngelo's said...

I love the pumpkin costume. Sophia looks so cute. I wish her and Anthony could go trick or treating together.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Jen. That would be too cool if you guys lived closer and could take them trick or treating together. Sophia looks adorable in her little pumpkin costume...

Anonymous said...

Love the Halloween tee shirt. Such a nice aunt and uncle. Love and Miss

Anonymous said...

sophia's face is freaking hilarious in the picture of her and dad.