We went to Pam and Jason's wedding on Saturday and Melanie came to our house to watch Sophia for us. The wedding was fun - Pam looked gorgeous in her pink wedding dress! It was nice to get our for a while without Sophia. We did miss her though....I think I pulled out my cell phone and looked at her picture at least 5 times! Melanie said she was pretty good - how could she be anything else? haha! We are very thankful to Melanie for coming 2 hours to watch Sophia!
We didn't do much on Sunday. Andy was off Monday for Columbus Day and I had to work 3-11 Monday and I work 3-11 again on Tuesday. My dad is coming down Tuesday evening and then doing some things for us around the house on Wednesday. We really appreciate his help! Not much exciting going on this week for us....my first weekend back to work this upcoming weekend - I'll be working two 12 hour shifts - eek! Alright, time for bed! Hope everyone has a great week!
2013 Recap
12 years ago








1 comments:
I always look at pictures of Anthony on my cell phone when I'm away from him too. Sounds like you have a long weekend of work. I hope it goes well for you.
Post a Comment