Sophia turned 4 months old today. She is growing up SO fast. We put her in her crib in the nursery tonight for the first time. I'm having a very hard time with it. I will miss having her sleeping right beside me in the bassinet. I actually got some tears in my eyes after I came downstairs from putting her in the crib. Also, she is wearing size 6 months now. I guess I don't understand baby clothing if a 4 month old is wearing size 6 months. I think she's going to be tall.
2013 Recap
12 years ago








3 comments:
freaking adorable!!!!
Happy 4th months Sophia! I see she's wearing the outfit from us already. Looks adorable on her. She's probably the same length as Anthony already. He's still wearing 6-9 month stuff.
Happy 4 months old Sweetie Sophia.
I like your 4 month old pictures lol... I like her "I love kisses" outfit. Is that the one from Matthew and Jen? She also looks adorable in her pink one. Hugs and Kisses to Sophia...
Post a Comment