For some reason, I can't post text above the photos. Anyway, we love to share pictures of our beautiful baby girl, so here are some of the best ones from her little "photo shoot" today with Mommy.
You did a great job on your photo shoot! I love the one with Sophia's headband and the pink background. I can't wait to see you guys at Christmas too. Sophia's getting bigger and more active!
Oh Sara and Andy....I just love all of them. I don't know which pose I like the best. You did a wonderful job! Don't worry about the texting. Love you as well. All of the Donahue's
Before you were conceived, I wanted you
Before you were born, I loved you
Before you were here an hour, I would die for you
This is the miracle of love.
~Sophia Elizabeth Brown, 7/22/08 - The day an angel came into our lives.
The cleaning and scrubbing will wait till tomorrow, for children grow up, we've learned to our sorrow. So quiet down, cobwebs, dust go to sleep. I'm rocking my baby, and babies don't keep.
4 comments:
You did a great job on your photo shoot! I love the one with Sophia's headband and the pink background. I can't wait to see you guys at Christmas too. Sophia's getting bigger and more active!
She just gets cuter by the day. I love all the pics I have no favorite... Love you guys... Gammie and Pappy
Sara - she is a doll. Now when can Aunt Joyce expect a new picture.
Oh Sara and Andy....I just love all of them. I don't know which pose I like the best. You did a wonderful job! Don't worry about the texting. Love you as well. All of the Donahue's
Post a Comment