Just wanted to give everyone a quick update on us. Sophia has 4 teeth now - her 2 top and 2 bottom front teeth. She's now wearing size 12 months clothes (and some size 18 months in a few brands!!!). She's crawling now and keeping us very busy when she's on the go! Time to get gates very soon. Sophia will be 9 months old tomorrow. I can't believe it's been 9 months already. Why does time go so fast??
Sophia spent this past Friday-Sunday with my parents. Andy and I had an enjoyable weekend and got a lot of stuff done. Gammie and Pappy had a very nice time with Sophia!
Nothing real exciting going on, other than we are getting Verizon FIOS installed on Wednesday. Andy's really excited about it. I'll have to see....I'm not very excited about having to change my email address AND our phone number is going to change too...grrrr.
Well, that's all for now! Sorry, we don't have any pics uploaded. I'll get around to it sometime.....
Have a great week everyone!!!
2013 Recap
12 years ago








3 comments:
...i hope your fios doesnt go in and out as much as ours does!
prepare for "currently unavailable" on all of your channels, and then sitting on the phone calling 3 times just to get a person...good luck finding one that speaks english. sorry to be the bearer of bad news, plus im really blunt about everything. hahaha. i hope you guys have better luck than we do! the good thing is...the interwebz is like SUPER FAST :D
Thanks for letting us know! Sorry you guys are having such a crappy FIOS experience. I hope our's is better...when are you coming to visit us?
...i don't knowww. hahaha. when do you want me?
Post a Comment