In ONE week, our baby girl will be ONE year old. It amazes me how fast time is going. This time last year, I was one week away from becoming a first-time mom. I really had no clue how much my life was going to change. I think I can safely say the same thing for Andy! Now, we can't imagine our life without our beautiful smiley baby Sophia. I can remember seeing her for the first time and just being totally blown away. It was THE single most amazing moment of my life. One of the greatest rewards in my life right now is walking into the nursery each morning to her bright eyes and giggles when she sees me. She's such a happy baby and our love for her is immense. The past year has been a huge learning experience for both Andy and I. We've come such a long way from being the clueless first-time parents we were on July 22, 2008! I'm looking forward to many, many years of fun and adventures with Sophia....it's only just begun and the best is yet to come!
2013 Recap
12 years ago








1 comments:
That was said very nicely...
Post a Comment