I guess I saw this on facebook and forgot to look at it on here. She is doing really good with walking. Next time Gammie and Pappy see her she will be walking without any help I am sure. Love you baby girl... Gammie and Pappy
Before you were conceived, I wanted you
Before you were born, I loved you
Before you were here an hour, I would die for you
This is the miracle of love.
~Sophia Elizabeth Brown, 7/22/08 - The day an angel came into our lives.
The cleaning and scrubbing will wait till tomorrow, for children grow up, we've learned to our sorrow. So quiet down, cobwebs, dust go to sleep. I'm rocking my baby, and babies don't keep.
4 comments:
yay! How cute! She looks really tall!
NOW THE REAL FUN BEGINS!!!! Can't wait to take a walk with her when I get up.
Love,
Aunt Boo
I can't thank you enough for letting us share these magnificent moments in Sophia's life with you. What a precious baby! Love, Grandmom Chris
I guess I saw this on facebook and forgot to look at it on here. She is doing really good with walking. Next time Gammie and Pappy see her she will be walking without any help I am sure. Love you baby girl...
Gammie and Pappy
Post a Comment