I know it's been a long time since I've updated. My laptop is dead right now. Andy's been trying to figure out a way to fix it I haven't been getting on the computer much because that involves being in the office on Andy's desktop.
A few new things....we are trying to sell our house! It's been on the market since Dec. 5th and we've had 5 showings so far. The last two showings were BOTH this past Saturday. We're really hoping to hear some good news from our realtor soon about those. Once we sell this house, we are going to build in a new development about a mile from where we live now.
Sophia is growing like crazy! She is a such a little social butterfly. When we're out, she's always saying hi and waving to people. She says a few words now...hi, bye, eye, Chase, ball...She knows where her eyes, mouth, nose, ears and hair are and I just taught her where her hands are tonight. She's been taking temper tantrums at times....when she wants something, she wants it and if she doesn't get it - watch out!
I'll try to post some pictures soon! I admit, I am a lot better at updating my Facebook page than I am updating this blog. I'll try to be better about that!
Have a wonderful week!!!!
Sara, Andy and Sophia
2013 Recap
12 years ago








0 comments:
Post a Comment