Thursday, April 10, 2008

24 weeks

I had my 24 week appt. today with my OB and things look good! I'm measuring where I should be and baby Sophie's heartbeat is nice and strong! I had my 1-hour glucose test today and will find out if I passed it or not in a few days. It wasn't as bad as people make it out to be. I kept my orange glucose drink in the fridge and it was nice and cold when I drank it. It just tasted like flat orange soda. Andy and I both have today off and we spent the morning camera shopping - we're down to two choices - a Canon or a Sony. We want to investigate a little further and then we'll make our final decision. We want to make sure we have the best camera to capture our baby's memories with.

We have the breastfeeding class tonight and I'm anxious about that. I'm so nervous about breastfeeding. Hopefully, this class settles my fears.

Hope everyone has a great weekend (I work)!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

We just got a Canon, go to www.cnet.com and check out the camera reviews. The biggest difference is that Sony is more expensive.