I had my 34 week appt. today. I lost 1/2 pound, but there is some protein in my urine and the doctor said it could *possibly* be an early start of preeclampsia. My BP was 126/80 so she said that is good. I have to go back next Friday though - they want to keep a close eye on me. Baby S is still breech from what the doctor could tell by palpating my abdomen. She said that if she doesn't turn by 36/37 weeks then I can have an external inversion where they try to turn her manually from the outside (ouch!!!) or I can opt for a c/s. Andy and I are thinking we'll opt for the c/s. Too many risks with the external inversion thingy. She said if we want a c/s it can be up to a week before my due date. But we'll see if she turns on her own.
I hope everyone has a great weekend....think of me while you're out enjoying the gorgeous weather. I have to work 3-11 Friday, Saturday, Sunday AND Monday. Lucky me........
2013 Recap
12 years ago








9 comments:
Well I am sure everything will work itself out. If you have to have a c-section think of it as an extra week or two added on to your leave : ) Can't wait for precious little Sophia to get here.... Gammie is so excited :)
I'm hope everything goes well at your appointment next week. The good thing is that your blood pressure isn't high. I hope your appointment goes well next Friday.
Ewww...what a crappy weekend for you! Someone wasn't too nice when they did the schedule. Take care!
sorry...I didn't mean to repeat myself. LOL!
this is little sister -
please use peasant terms when referring to medical terminology, as I've been spending too much time looking up abbreviations.
thankums!
Hehe, sorry Jess - I thought they were easily understood medical terms, you peasant. lol.
It seems like Sophia is going to keep you guessing on her arrival plans until the last minute. If you do have a c-section will Andy still be there as your coach? I can't wait for that phone call from Andy telling me that Sophia is on her way. Congrats to your dad. You can't keep a good man down!
Hope Sophia turn on her own but if not, you'll be like the movie starlets - they all have c/s!
The nursery is gorgeous! All that's missing is Sophia! Won't be too much longer!
How are you feeling these days? Keep us posted.
Can I get a photo of Andy in the kayak? I'd love to have it! Let me know, OK?
Love you both!
Aunt Es
We are waiting paiently as well for the arrival for Sophia. You 2 will be wonderful parents. You guys are wonderful people!!!!!
Post a Comment