I had my 35 week appt. on Friday the 27th. My blood pressure was normal and the protein in my urine went down! I had to have a culture to test for streph, which is routine at this point in the pregnancy. My next appt. is July 9th at 37 weeks. We may have to schedule a c-section then if the baby hasn't turned. Eeek! I can't believe it's almost time.
I'm getting more uncomfortable and my feet are starting to swell. My wedding band and engagement ring are getting too tight, so I have been keeping them off for now. It's all worth it though!
My parents came down this weekend to visit. My dad worked on the bathroom and got the floor down and the toilet in. It looks awesome! He did such a great job. He'll be coming back down in two weeks to hopefully finish it all.....vanity, cabinet, counter top. My mom and I went today and got the accessories for the bathroom. It's all going to be so pretty when it's done!
I work 3-11 Mon. through Weds. this week and then I'm off Thursday AND Friday! Yay!!! My last day of work is quickly approaching. I can't believe we're so close to having a baby and so close to our lives changing forever.......
2013 Recap
12 years ago








1 comments:
I love your bathroom floor. I wouldn't mind having it but decided not to take my floor tiles back. It will be really nice when it's all finished. Hopefully in two weeks. You will have to post pics on here of it.
Post a Comment