Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Starting to get uncomfortable

I guess I've been lucky so far - I've had no real problems or discomforts this pregnancy except the first trimester "all day" sickness and some increased urination. Well, the past week or so, I've been getting a lot of pressure under my right rib cage. I can feel something hard there - I'm not sure if it's her head or what it is. It makes it hard for me to bend over. Monday night at work, I was pretty uncomfortable. I think I may have been having Braxton Hicks contractions because my whole abdomen would get tight and I would feel a lot of pressure, but no pain. I think my fingers are starting to swell some and occassionally, my ankles will get a little puffy. I have 8 weeks left until my due date so I'm pretty fortunate that I've made it this far without any problems. I'm getting really nervous though. About labor, delivery and just being someone's parent! Andy and I are going to be responsible for this little life and raising her to be a good person. Yikes..........

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will make a great mother Sara. I have told you before as soon as Sophie is born your instincts as a mom will kick in and you will do fine. Everyone is nervous before the baby is born. Then after she is born you will wonder why you didn't do it sooner. : )