Monday, June 2, 2008

This weekend







I went up to my parent's house Friday evening and stayed until Sunday afternoon. It's my last visit before I have the baby. We had a nice time. Saturday, Jessica had a small shower for me at her apartment. She did an excellent job! Sunday, we went to church and then had lunch with Mammie, Joyce, Buddy and Danielle at the Smokehouse in Curwensville. Above are a few pictures from the shower at Jessica's.








3 comments:

Cathy D. said...

Jess did a great job on your shower. Everyone seemed to have a great time. You got a lot of nice things. How many women can say they had ice cream from an ice cream truck while at a baby shower??? lol... We enjoyed you being here so long. Next time you are here you will have precious little Sophia with you. Can't wait....

Anonymous said...

Aunt Joyce -
Sara the shower was just beautful. I was so glad to see you before little Sophia comes into the world. I can't wait to see her. PS. Jess did a great job all by herself.

DeAngelo's said...

Your baby shower looks like it was a lot of fun. The quilt is beautiful! I wish I could have been there. That's why we gave you your gift early.
I hope your feeling ok.