Gammie and Pappy came down last Friday to watch Sophia while Andy and I went to his Christmas party. They got a little more than they bargained for because Sophia was a bit cranky because of her shots the day before. The next day, we did some shopping and had a nice late lunch with Gammie and Pappy before they went back home. On Sunday, we went to Melanie and Sal's house to celebrate Aunt Pat's birthday. We didn't take many pictures there, but when I get time to upload them, I'll post some. Here are a few from this past weekend!
Gammie and Pappy with baby Sophia
Gammie and Pappy with baby Sophia

Sophia Elizabeth in her high chair!








3 comments:
She looks older than 4 months with the one in her highchair. I tried to get the writing on her shirt :) but it didn't come out so well. She's my little dollbaby...
Sophia is getting to be a big girl! What a dollbaby. Gammie and Pappy looked liked they were in their glory!!!! Such happy grandparents. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Thanks for the card!!!!!
I can't believe how big Sophia is now. Thank you for the card and pictures! We can't wait to see you all very soon :)
Post a Comment