I added a new blog to our blog list to the right. Cake Wrecks. It is freaking hilarious! Take a look and be sure to bookmark it!
I promise I'll get around to uploading some pictures from the camera soon.....Sophia's been getting me up at 7-7:30 the past few days and with working until 11:30 pm the night before AND not being able to go to bed until 1 am, that's kinda rough. So I'm off on Friday and I'll try to get them uploaded then, k?
ONE WEEK UNTIL CHRISTMAS!!!
2013 Recap
12 years ago








4 comments:
7:30 oh how I long for thee...try 5 after you've been up all night with one monster haha! Sorry no sympathy from me.
Sara - I just wanted to "THANK YOU" for the Boyd's cow. I love it. I have it sitting on my shelf here at work.
Sara - That last post is from me!
I'm guessing that "ME" is Joyce...lol.
Post a Comment